Social Media Marketing (SMM)
The emergence of social platforms like Facebook and Twitter has created a powerful way for businesses to connect with customers –and potential customers. Social media allows for a more personal and interactive way to engage the people who purchase our clients’ products and services.
Google’s search rank algorithm now demands that your business interact on social media to receive their highest rankings.
We help clients grow their customer base and increase brand awareness by effectively using social media platforms and advertising.
- Development of Social Media Guidelines – A MUST if employees are doing your social marketing for you.
- Set up Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. Did you know Facebook has more than 50% of the market share when it comes to social media for business?
- Training in Social Media Marketing and/or how to manage your pages
- Editorial Calendar Development –ensures you are pushing on that flywheel in a way that returns results
- Social Media Management –for when you just want someone else to do it for you. HINT: In the long run, it’s more cost-effective to have us help you develop guidelines then hire or train existing staff to do this for you.
“Pat and I both commented on how nice it is to work with you….We are amazed at your level of knowledge and ability to communicate it in way that is so understandable to us novices.” ~M.N., Chehalis, WA
“Wow! Whoever set up this [broadcast email] sure knows their marketing stuff! Kudos!” ~J.B., Long Beach, WA
Ready to wag?
Let us fetch you some business! Contact us for a no-obligation consultation.