Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
From basic optimization of new sites to competitive analysis, optimization and marketing,
It’s all about RESULTS.
We have been offering Search Engine Optimization (SEO) solutions for over 15 years now and, with this experience, have crafted a unique SEO methodology. Our beachdog.com SEO Methodology defines a process through which, right from inception and through execution, includes all the crucial aspects of a successful SEO campaign. Each element is researched and studied, changes are made swiftly in response to the latest news regarding Google’s algorithms.
Our plans are strictly in compliance with GOOGLE
We focus on unique quality content and usability. Unique content creates “stickiness” which means that visitors will visit your site regularly to see the updates. Better unique content will lead to more conversions. We use only pure White Hat tactics, which give you results that stand the test of time. Each plan is customized to best utilize your resources for the strongest result. All include some variation of the following:
Reports might include:
- Monthly/Weekly SEO Report
- Monthly/Weekly Activities
- Keyword Ranking
- Traffic Analysis
We begin with a website audit. This includes:
- Reviewing your site content and structure
- Studying content depth & breadth
- Studying management of online business development campaigns
- Studying specific markets and geographies
- Analysis of Social Media, Link Profile, Responsiveness, Site Speed and other important SEO factors
In this phase, we’re working on your site itself. We use search engine guidelines and parameters to conduct on-page optimization followed by keyword research and identification. This includes the following factors:
- Pre‐optimization ranking audit report
- Google and Yahoo webmaster accounts
- Creation of new pages
- Content optimization of pages identified
- Image optimization
- Link re‐naming
- Identification of pages for keywords
- Local keyword research & analysis
- Finalized key phrases
- Creation/insertion of Meta Tags
- Google Site map (XML Site map for 100 links)
We begin to work elsewhere on the Internet for the benefit of your site. Google prefers natural, high quality links and that’s what we’re working to provide during off-page SEO:
- We continue to add new and high quality content to your site on a regular basis that will help your website to be seen as an “authority site”.
- We submit individual pages of your site independently, a practice known as deep submission, to all major search engines, including those that are country and industry specific, to help you get the best rankings possible. This could include:
Social Media Marketing
SMM is very effective to get traffic for a website and we have achieved very good results through this. We create your accounts on Social Networking websites with the account name matching website’s name. We write a short description touting the merits of your site and then promote your site via Social Networking channels. If you already have Social accounts, we work with you to optimize them for the benefit of your website. We have quite a depth and breadth in our SMM offerings; please visit our page on Social Media Marketing.
Email Marketing, Local Business Listing, Social Networks, News/Media/PR, Blogs + Blogging, Comment Marketing, Online Video Marketing, Guest Blogging, Direct/Referring Links. Our toolbox is large, full and strong!
We adhere to a proactive approach and constantly monitor your website’s rankings and traffic, analyzing all relevant statistics. In case of a deviation from expected results, we do an in‐depth review and implement effective measures so that your website remains most visible on major search engines.
- Traffic Analysis
- Keyword Rankings – Google, Yahoo & Bing
- Competitor’s Ranking Analysis
- Site map
- Off‐page Submission Analysis
- Number of pages Indexed
- Search engines updates
Plans and Fees
We construct custom plans for each of our clients that maximize the time and dollar resources you allocate to the project. Following are brief outlines of three plans illustrating the scope of such plans in terms of time and fees.
- BUDGET: For clients who want more than we achieved with our “why pay if you don’t have to?” SEO effort, we spend 6 hours per week for the first 12 weeks. We then do nothing for 3 weeks and spend 6 hours the 4th week analyzing and responding to the site’s needs to maintain rank –or improve the results achieved. On average, cost of such a plan is $600 monthly for 4 months.
- MODERATE: For serious clients wanting first page Google rank for 6-8 terms that will well serve their business, but aren’t hugely competitive globally (BMW dealer Ilwaco, as opposed to BMW dealer”), we spend 15 hours per week for the first 12 weeks. We then spend 5-8 hours per week for the next 4 weeks, analyzing and responding to the site’s needs to maintain rank –or improve the results achieved. On average, cost of such a plan is $1,200 monthly.
- AGGRESSIVE: For clients wanting top Google rank for 8-10 competitive search terms, we work 40-60 hours per week for the first 12 weeks. We then spend 5-10 hours per week for the next 4 weeks, analyzing and responding to the site’s needs to maintain rank –or improve the results achieved. On average, cost of such a plan is $3,500 monthly.